St Albans East Primary School is currently taking enrolments for Prep 2022. If you have a child who turns 5 years old before or on the 30th April 2022 please come into the office for an enrolment form, or download it from below.
For further information and tours please contact the Office (03) 9366 2071
Our School Zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au. Findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards.
Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.
Requirements for Enrolment
- Proof of address- St Albans East Primary School is in a zoned area. Therefore, we need to verify that you are in our zoning/catchment area. Please provide supporting documentation that verifies your address, for example a current bill/lease agreement/Contract of Sale for your home.
- Proof of Birth (either birth certificate or passport)
- Any Family court orders or custody orders (if applicable)
- If child is born overseas, we must have date that child arrived in Australia together with a valid visa/
- Immunisation certificate (this can be obtained from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register by calling 1800 653809 or from any Medicare office, either in person or on line). If the child has had his/her immunisations overseas, this documentation must be translated into a certificate for School Entry purposes. (This can be done through the Health Department at the Local Council. For Brimbank Council, phone 9249 4000)
- Medicare number
- Family doctor’s details ie. name, address and telephone number of the clinic.
- At least TWO emergency contact names and telephone numbers (other than the parent’s numbers)
- Parent’s work details, ie. name of employer, address and contact telephone number.
Please contact the office on 9366 2071 to arrange a tour of the school if required
or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prep Transition Booklet 2021 - English
Prep Transition Booklet 2021 - Vietnamese
Permission To Publish